Social media, including Facebook continues to be the fastest growing and most powerful way of marketing your business. However, harnessing that power can be quite a challenge. This workshop explains exactly how you can use Facebook for business to give your business a boost.
What does this Facebook for Business course cover?
- Create a workable strategy and fit it in with your current marketing goals.
- Create the right messages and target them to where your customers and potential customers are likely to be.
- Ensure you understand what your Insights mean and to utilise them to optimise your Facebook posts both organically and through Facebook advertising.
- Understand how Edgeranking works and be able to quickly identify which posts are effective and which posts are damaging your Facebook page.
- Understand the different types of Advertising Campaigns for your business and how from spending as little as £3.00 per day can result in a massive increase in sales potential.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at those who already have a business page on Facebook but are struggling to understand how to make it work for them. Facebook is the perfect platform for any business who sells directly to the consumer.
What other experience/training is needed to take this course?
No experience or training is required for attending this course.
What do I need to bring with me on the day of the course?
- Laptop (iPad/Tablets are not suitable for this course)
- Facebook log in details
What other people have said about this course:
‘This course has been so valuable to my own development as well as my organisations. I would love to encourage other staff to attend. Thank you so much, I am a very happy student!’