If you want professionally trained, confident and competent staff this is the telephone skills course for them.
This half day workshop will teach the 5 essentials of outstanding telephone communication. After the course delegates will know how to project a confident and competent company image over the phone and how to deal with difficult calls.
What does this Telephone Skills course cover?
- Importance of Great Attitude
- The ‘Verbal Handshake’ and Telephone Etiquette
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication – to Smooth the Call
- Power Words to Use – and those NOT to Use
- Building Instant Rapport for Maximising Outcomes
- Powerful Questioning and Listening Skills leading to Highly Satisfied Customers
Who should attend this Telephone Skills course:
- Customer Service staff
- Sales People
- Accounts Department
- Call Handlers
- All Inbound and Outbound Telephone Operatives
- Anyone Using the Telephone for Business
What other experience/training is needed to take this course?
No experience or training is required for attending this course.
What other people have said about this course:
‘Bridgette was friendly, professional and encouraging and managed to get a huge amount of information across in a short time – really enjoyed it- Thanks!’