CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering is designed for those who supervise others or are responsible for running all or part of the business. Candidates are assessed at the end of the 3-day course.
What will I learn from this course?
- Play an active part in maintaining food hygiene standards
- Be involved in training others at work
- Be equipped to supervise other food handlers
- Be able to carry out hygiene audits
- Be able to assist in hazard analysis programmes
Who should attend this CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering Course?
- Those with supervisory responsibilities.
- Ideal for owners and managers of small businesses.
Who do I need to attend this course?
- Minimum CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety.