Microsoft Excel – Tricks and Tips
Would you like to improve your Microsoft Excel skills? Come along to this one day Microsoft Excel course – it’s packed full of Excel Tricks & Tips!
What does this Microsoft Excel course cover?
You will discover some amazing features that will allow you to fly through setting up your business spreadsheets.The course is designed for those who already use Microsoft Excel in the workplace and who wish to consolidate their knowledge and make the most of Microsoft Excel’s many features.
This is a pick and mix course and will suit anyone who is self-taught or who attended training years ago. We will find out what you need to know to maximise your efficiency and skills using Microsoft Excel. The training can be delivered in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the interface and Backstage View
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Quick ways to do all the basics
- Work with Flash Fill
- Understand, create and use formula
- Change the order of calculation (BODMAS)
- Replicate formula
- Use Autosum effectively
- Work with relative and absolute cell address
- Show and hide formula
- Create a series and custom series
- Work with multiple worksheets create 3D formulae
- Work with Conditional Formatting
- Use the IF function
- Work with lists of data effectively
- Sub Totals
- Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Headers and footers
- Printing titles on each page
Who should attend this course?
This one day course is intended for those who are already using Excel and would like to consolidate their knowledge and be able to work more efficiently with Excel.
What other people have said about this course:
‘A very informative and helpful day I have learnt a lot from the course that I can apply to day to day tasks and save time on excel spreadsheets.’