Stress is omnipresent in our lives and we are so used to this fact, thinking about its negative effects.
What does this Stress Management course cover?
The participants of the workshop will benefit from the understanding the mechanism of stress and improve personal capacities to manage stress in different life situations.
What will I learn from this course?
- The nature of stress and its effects – physiological and psychological.
- What are your stressors? The demands made upon adaptive capacities of the mind and body.
- Mastering your thinking – 6 perceptual errors which are causing stress.
- Tools and practical exercises to eliminate negativity.
- Developing your personal coping strategy in the stressful situations, focusing on the locus of your control.
What other experience/training is needed to take this course?
No experience or training is required for attending this course.
What other people have said about this course:
‘Really enjoyed the style of day – interactive and the enthusiasm. I learned/gained a lot.’
Stress is omnipresent in our lives and we are so used to this fact, thinking about its negative effects. What if stress is the driving force which can be helping, not damaging?