This intensive 1 day Train the Trainer course enables you to effectively and confidently deliver high impact on-the-job training. This workshop provides guidance on the effective planning and delivery of training in in workplace situations. The practical and interactive format enables individuals to develop their skills and confidence in a supportive environment and ensures the successful transfer of new skills into the workplace.
What will this train the trainer course cover?
- Introduction to training & learning
- The learning process (learning styles & training process)
- Communicating with the learners
- Using support materials, activities and visuals
- Training delivery: Plan to deliver, Running Modules, Interactive Feedback and Adjustment, Evaluation.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the training process and the benefits of on-the-job training.
- Plan and deliver effective training in the workplace.
- Adopt an appropriate training approach to bring the best out of individuals within your team.
- Monitor the success of your training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your instructional skills and techniques.
Who should attend this course?
Individuals responsible for delivering workplace training. The course is especially suited to those whose primary role is not that of a trainer e.g. IT systems expert, customer service manager, technical supervisor etc.
What other experience/training is needed before attending this course?
Experience of delivering short courses, training modules or toolbox talks (we can accept those with no experience call us to discuss further)
What equipment do I need to bring?
Training course outlines & materials for 1 or 2 courses or modules you run.
What other people have said about the course:
‘I now understand things a lot better from the learners’ position and can adapt my style to suit them and get the most of them’